Thanks for Reading Suburban Adventure

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Karma is a b…….

For a myriad of reasons, this week has been extremely challenging for me. This morning I walked down to the bottom of my driveway to go for a short walk and retrieve my paper. I was unpleasantly surprised to see that someone had violently pulled out the For Sale sign outside of my house and destroyed my mailbox and post and threw it on the ground near my driveway.

Who would do such an act and why. What type of person would be so angry and disturbed that they would have the need to wreak havoc on my Sunday morning. If people are so miserable with their lives why not look in the mirror and make the appropriate changes that would create a more positive outlook on life.

I often write about jealousy and other emotions that are negative. Im not sure if this act of vandalism is directed at my family or is just a foolish random act of stupidity. One thing Im certain of is this- Karma is a bitch. 
Im happy that I believe in the law of the Universe.  I do not seek revenge or have a fury of emotion rumbling inside of me.  Life will take care of the person who seeks to create disruption in the lives of other. Mean people are never rewarded nor are acts of deliberate destruction. It may not happen overnight but in time Im certain that it shall. 

In the meantime I will remove the for sale sign and temporarily repair my mailbox until I can get a new one.  As I pull in and out of my driveway I will continually be reminded that mean and destructive people lurk in the world that surrounds me.  Such is life- such is the messaging all over the world and on my very own property.  

I have enough things to worry about that this shall be nothing more than an inconvenience. It is disappointing and discouraging that people are raising without decency but I can't take that on as well. I have more than on my own plate and can only to tend to my own

 I can only contribute my own children to this world and they will be raised with integrity, respect and consideration for those around them. Here is hoping that this week will be filled with kindness, people that I can trust and simplicity.  I remain grateful to all of my friends and family who support me in all of my trials. xo




No comments: