Thanks for Reading Suburban Adventure

Monday, July 11, 2011

Thank you

Im grateful to everyone who had read my blog and enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing my journey with your friends and family. Im excited to be on the radio this week with John LaBarca to discuss my Suburban Adventure. I have been offered several writing jobs and Im in shock that it has been read all over the world. It has circulated from Hong Kong to Lebanon and South Korea and throughout Europe. Given my love of other countries and cultures, this delights me on every level. Your words of encouragement and letters of appreciation to me for sharing my soul with the world, have warmed my heart. Thank you for reading and for sharing it with others- it has greatly added to my success and I truly appreciate it. xo Michelle

No comments: